I was so struck by words that my friend Andy White shared today, (plus adding a few tidbits – sorry Andy!) that I feel it would be an injustice NOT to share them with you. The words filled me with affirmation, confirmation, as well as admonishing/keister kicking me, especially with the projects I am working on now. I hope they do the same for YOU!
* Don’t chase the check (or money order, or the almighty ‘buck’)! Rainbows and memories are priceless!
* Don’t compromise what YOU know to be TRUE – for YOU!
* Don’t put YOUR dream into someone else’s hand!
* Don’t let yourself be ‘held hostage’ : to any ‘THING’ or any ‘ONE’! Take time to be FREE!
* If something makes you feel like it is NOT “real”, most likely it isn’t.
* Above all: DON’T SELL OUT!! Listen to the “real deal”: your heart and soul!
Care Tuk is a nationally known speaker, educator, and retreat/workshop leader. She has been a school, hospital, and home health occupational therapist for more than 30 years. She has been named as a Top Business Woman in America and recognized for her work with youth, disability outreach and awareness, and the American Cancer Society.